EA FC 24 WONDERKIDS
Some of our favourite wonderkids to sign in EA FC 24 Career Mode
We cover youth football. We’ve bashed our brains together to compile a little list of the players that look like wonderkids in EA Sports FC 24. Many of them will be new to the series having crossed the age threshold to be included in the game.
From Jorrel Hato to Gianluca Prestianni; names you do and don’t know, all with massive potential to develop from wonderkids into world-beaters in FC 24. Click here for more EA FC 24 wonderkids.
Who are the best wonderkids in EA FC 24 Career mode?
Here are the highest potential rated players in FC 24 Career Mode.
1. Erling Haaland – Manchester City – Age 22 – ST – 91 Overall/94 Potential
2. Vinicus Jr. – Real Madrid – Age 22 – LW – 89 Overall/94 Potential
3. Jamal Musiala – Bayern Munich – Age 20 – 86 Overall/93 Potential
4. Pedri – FC Barcelona – Age 20 – CM – 86 Overall/92 Potential
5. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia – SSC Napoli – Age 22 – LW/RW – 86 Overall/92 Potential
6. Florian Wirtz – Bayer Leverkusen – Age 20 – CAM/CM – 85 Overall/91 Potential
7. Jude Bellingham – Real Madrid – Age 20 – CAM/CM – 87 Overall/91 Potential
8. Rodrygo Goes – Real Madrid – Age 22 – RW/LW/ST – 85 Overall/91 Potential
9. Gavi – FC Barcelona – Age 18 – CM/LW – 83 Overall/90 Potential
10. Bukayo Saka – Arsenal – Age 21 – RW/RM – 86 Overall/90 Potential
11. Phil Foden – Manchester City – Age 23 – LW/RW – 85 Overall/90 Potential
12. Alex Balde – FC Barcelona – Age 19 – LB/RB – 81 Overall/89 Potential
13. Rasmus Hojlund – Manchester United – Age 20 – ST – 76 Overall/89 Potential
14. Gabri Veiga – Al-Ahli – Age 21 – CM/CAM – 78 Overall/89 Potential
15. Eduardo Camavinga – Real Madrid – Age 20 – CDM/CM/LB – 82 Overal 89 Potential
16. Enzo Fernandez – Chelsea FC- Age 22 – CM/CDM/CAM – 83 Overall/89 Potential
17. Xavi Simons – RB Leipzig – Age 20 – CAM/LW/RW – 80 Overall/89 Potential
18. William Saliba – Arsenal – Age 22 – CB – 83 Overall/89 Potential
19. Aurelien Tchouameni – Real Madrid – Age 23 – CDM/CM – 84 Overall/89 Potential
20. Sandro Tonali – Newcastle United – Age 23 – CDM/CM – 86 Overall/89 Potential
21. Matthijs de Ligt – Bayern Munich – Age 23 – CB – 86 Overall/89 Potential
22. Warren Zaire-Emery – Paris Saint-Germain – Age 17 – CM/CDM – 75 Overall/88 Potential
23. Antonio Silva – SL Benfica- Age 19 – CB – 78 Overall/88 Potential
24. Fabio Miretti – Juventus – Age 19 – CM/CAM – 75 Overall/88 Potential
25. Alejandro Garnacho – Manchester United – Age 19 – LW/LM – 75 Overall/88 Potential
26. Ansu Fati – Age 20 – Brighton – LW/ST – 78 Overall/88 Potential
27. Yeremy Pino – Age 20 – Villarreal – LM/RM – 79 Overall/87 Potential
28. Arnau Martinez – Age 20 – Girona – RB/RWB – 80 Overall/86 Potential
29. Johan Bakayoko – Age 20 – PSV Eindhoven – RW – 75 Overall/86 Potential
30. Martin Baturina – Age 20 – Dinamo Zagreb – CM/CAM – 74 Overall/86 Potential
31. Romeo Lavia – Age 19 – Chelsea – CDM – 73 Overall/86 Potential
32. Bart Verbruggen – Age 20 – Brighton & Hove Albion – 75 Overall/85 Potential
33. Maarten Vandevoordt – Age 21 – KRC Genk – 75 Overall/85 Potential
34. Ivan Fresneda – Age 18 – Sporting – RB – 72 Overall/85 Potential
35. Lennon Miller – Age 16 – Motherwell – CM – 59 Overall/85 Potential
36. Lucas Chevalier – Age 21 – LOSC Lille – GK 78 Overall/84 Potential
LISTS OF THE BEST EA FC 24 TALENTS
Who are the best wonderkids TO SIGN in EA FC 24 Career mode?
To assess the best wonderkids to sign, we’ve taken a look at the highest potential players that grow at least 15 overall points. There’s a bunch of interesting names in there, from Ajax’s new signing from Manchester City, Club Brugge winger Antonio Nusa, and Chelsea’s summer signing Angelo Gabriel.
|Jorrel Hato||CB||AFC Ajax||68||87|
|Antonio Nusa||LM||Club Brugge||68||87|
|Julien Duranville||LM||Borussia Dortmund||66||87|
|Carlos Forbs||RW||AFC Ajax||70||86|
|Desire Doue||CAM||Stade Rennais||71||86|
|Gianluca Prestianni||RM||Velez Sarsfield||70||86|
The highest potential rating of the non-established goalkeepers in FC24 goes to Toulouse’s Guillaume Restes. Starting at an OK 70 overall rating, the Frenchman can grow to an 87, just about matching the Gianluigi Donnarumma’s of this world. He has a balanced goalkeeping skillset and is decently tall at 6’1”.
A fast, dynamic, ball-playing centre-back is everything you look for in FC24. Jorrel Hato has it in spades. And with room to grow into an 87 OVR, if you can maximise his growth you can turn Hato into one of the best central defenders in the game from his 68 starting point. At €2.8 million, he should be one of the first players you look to sign at the start of your save.
There’s a reason Chelsea were desperate to sign Antonio Nusa last summer. He is embarking on a breakout season with Club Brugge and this is reflected in his 87 potential in FC24. He is outrageously quick, with 85 sprint speed and 87 acceleration already in the game giving him plenty of outright pace. With 19 overall points to add from his starting point of 68, he will become one of the game’s best speedsters.
A balanced midfielder starting from a low base of 65 overall, Noah Lahmadi can gain 21 overall points and become one of the strongest central midfielders in the game at 86 overall. He does not have any major weapons that he starts the game off with though, so he might be best served by a loan spell before you integrate him into your team.
Not far behind Nusa in the speedster stakes is Borussia Dortmund’s Julien Duranville. With 87 acceleration and 81 sprint speed, plus 90 agility and 87 balance, he has the makings of one of the most damaging wide players in the game. And he has even more scope to grow than Nusa, with the potential to develop from a 66 overall into an 87.
Carlos Forbs Borges
90 acceleration, 82 sprint speed, 87 balance, 79 agility. Carlos Forbs is another speedster making his name in Europe after leaving Manchester City’s academy in the summer to join Ajax. The Portuguese winger can develop from a 70 overall rating into an 86, favouring a role as a right winger that cuts onto his left to score.
Chelsea’s Angelo, now on loan at Strasbourg, is one of Brazil’s finest emerging talents. Another speedster to add to this list, his headline stats are 90 acceleration and 88 sprint speed, but he backs that up with 76 dribbling and 4 star skills. If that’s the kind of winger that suits your style, keep an eye on the 18-year-old.
One of Italy’s best young playmakers, Simone Pafundi can add 19 overall points to his 67 rating to reach and eventual 86. He is a nicely balanced player, with solid speed, dribbling and passing, with his headline attribute being an insane 95 balance. Standing at 5’5”, he needs every little bit of balance he can find.
The highest starting overall player on this list is Stade Rennais’ Désiré Doué. The Frenchman already has a nicely balanced profile with decent speed, very good dribbling, solid short passing attributes and 4 star skill moves. His scope to grow is slightly less than others with only 15 points to add to take him to 86, but if you need a player with a bit more instant impact, then he is a solid choice.
Gianluca Prestianni is making waves in Argentina for Velez Sarsfield, and that’s been reflected in FC24 with his ability to grow from a 70 overall into an 86. Like a lot of the other players on this list, his attributes are all about speed and dribbling, with 91 acceleration, 85 sprint speed, 92 balance, 93 agility, 76 dribbling, 75 ball control and 4 star skills. Perfect for your right wing.
LISTS OF THE BEST EA FC 24 TALENTS
What are EA FC 24 wonderkids?
Wonderkid is a cliché term that’s synonymous with Football Manager. They’re young prospects – usually aged 16 to 18 – that have elite-level potential in the game. Freddy Adu is a prominent example for older managers, while players such as Empoli’s Tommaso Baldanzi, Chelsea’s Malo Gusto, Mainz’s Nelson Weiper, Brighton’s Evan Ferguson, Borussia Dortmund’s Karim Adeyemi, Atalanta’s Giorgio Scalvini, Tottenham’s Destiny Udogie, Lecce’s Patrick Dorgu and Bournemouth’s Milos Kerkez are current cases. They’re the superstar youngsters that are must-buys on every save.
But it’s also subjective. A wonderkid at Accrington Stanley is completely different to a wonderkid at Liverpool. Essentially, the surroundings dictate the status.
How do you search for wonderkids on EA FC 24 Career Mode?
You should start by browsing our website. We have countless profiles – both extensive and brief – one some of the best emerging talents from across world football.
We will be your external scout, and scouts are equally important in the game. Building up a good core of talent-spotters and recruitment analysts should be a priority when building your club. No scouts on the search, no wonderkids.
How do you develop Wonderkids on EA FC 24 Career Mode?
As always, pathways are paramount. You have to make sure that your youngsters have access to meaningful minutes at the appropriate levels. If you have a first-team ready talent, phase him into the team gradually, during pre-season ideally.
If your prospect needs a bit more polishing, the loan system is a valuable tool. But pathways to senior level minutes are key. Assess your youngsters on a case-by-case basis, decide what they need, and enact your decision.
How do you loan out young players on EA FC 24 Career Mode?
Loans are an important tool in youth development, and they can be difficult to get right. It’s all about accurately assessing the levels your prospects can play at, then finding suitable environment for them to develop in. It’s especially important you consider the styles and shapes teams play, and league style is a factor too.
How do you sign young players on EA FC 24 Career Mode?
Squad planning is crucial. Check your depth charts, keep your shortlits updated, sort them by position even, and assess which areas you need to strengthen. Once you’ve done that, you can start signing young players that fit your demands.
Work to your budgets as well – don’t overstretch your club’s financial capabilities.
How do you sell young players on EA FC 24 Career Mode?
Again, squad planning is key. Making sure your young players are playing, whether at your club or elsewhere, is important; more minutes increases their value. Sell at the right time too, set a defined policy and stick to it.
Don’t be afraid to sell young players too. If you haven’t got the right pathway for them, move them on to generate even more profits and reinvest in the squad or club.
Jorrel Hato is one of the best wonderkids you’ll find in FC 24 Career mode.
The best way is by building a strong scouting team, then assigning them to search for players under the age of 21 with the highest potential.
Jorrel Hato, Antonio Nusa and Gianluca Prestianni are all great options to sign in FC 24 Career Mode.